Free tips Everton Can Leapfrog Leeds in Relegation Scrap With Win & Under 2.5 Goals (3pm, Saturday)
Everton v Leeds United – Premier League 2022-23
Everton meet still managerless Leeds United at Goodison Park in a Premier League relegation six-pointer on Saturday afternoon. Keep reading for the latest odds, best value bets and our Everton v Leeds best bet.
Everton come into the match in 18th position, one place and one point below Leeds, following Monday’s 2-0 loss at Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Leeds put in a spirited performance at home to Manchester United on Sunday, but were beaten 2-0 after conceding a couple of late goals.
Everton v Leeds Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Everton & Under 2.5 is on offer at 4/1 with Betway.
- Everton have won just one of their last 10 Premier League games (two draws; seven defeats)
- Leeds United are winless in their last nine Premier League matches (four draws; five defeats)
- The reverse fixture at Elland Road in August finished in a 1-1 draw
Everton v Leeds Best Odds Picks
- In To Win to Nil betting, Everton & Yes is on offer at odds of 16/5 with BoyleSports
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Draw/Everton is available at 5/1 with BetFred
In Correct Score betting, a 1-0 Everton victory is 7/1 with 888sport
- James Tarkowski is 10/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Everton v Leeds Best Bet
We’re going for the Toffees to win this one narrowly in a game of few goals at odds of 4/1 with Betway Sports.
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Everton & Under 2.5 @ 4/1 with Betway
🏟️ Goodison Park
🕒 3pm (UK Time) pic.twitter.com/SqtDcWbQKw
— Leeds United (@LUFC) February 18, 2023
* Everton v Leeds betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.