Free tips World Cup SF: Back France To Win To Nil Against Injury-Hit Morocco (7pm, Weds)
France v Morocco – World Cup 2022 Preview & Betting Tips
Defending champions and new favourites France take on surprise package Morocco in the second semi-final at World Cup 2022 at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor on Wednesday night.
France booked their place in the last four with a perhaps somewhat fortuitous 2-1 victory over England at the quarter-final stage, while Morocco provided another upset by beating Portugal 1-0.
Head To Head
France and Morocco have met in four previous friendly internationals, with France winning twice and two draws, one of which Morocco went on to win on penalties
France v Morocco Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, France & Over 2.5 Goals is 7/4 with Betway Sports.
- France’s Kylian Mbappe is the leading goalscorer at World Cup 2022 with five goals so far
- Morocco are the first African Nation to reach the semi-final stage of the World Cup
- Morocco have conceded just one goal in five matches at the tournament to date – an own goal against Canada
🏆No matter what happens,the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be historic;
🇲🇦Morocco may give Africa it’s 1st World Cup
🇫🇷France may be the 1st team in 60 yrs to retain the World Cup
🇦🇷Messi may win his 1st World Cup with Argentina
— FIFA World Cup Stats (@alimo_philip) December 12, 2022
More France v Morocco Odds Picks
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, France/France can be backed at odds of 7/4 with BoyleSports
- In the to Win To Nil betting market, France to ‘Win To Nil’ are 6/5 with BoyleSports
- A 3-0 Correct Score bet on a France victory pays out at 10/1 with William Hill
- Olivier Giroud is 9/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
France v Morocco Betting Prediction
France to ‘Win To Nil’ @ 6/5 with BoyleSports
* France v Morocco betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.