Free tips Premier League Previews: Fulham v Chelsea Predictions & Betting Tips (5.30pm, Saturday)
Back Chelsea To Win to Nil at Neighbours Fulham
Fulham meet Chelsea in a local London derby in the Premier League at Craven Cottage on Saturday evening. Keep reading for our Fulham v Chelsea predictions and best bets…
Fulham v Chelsea Predictions
To Win to Nil – Chelsea @ 6/4 with BetVictor
Why we’re betting on Chelsea to ‘Win to Nil’…
- Fulham won just two of 16 Premier League matches this season
- Fulham scored just 14 goals in 16 matches
- Chelsea taken just four points from a possible 18
Ahead of our trip across west London, enjoy our top five goals against Fulham! 🚀🔥
Some absolute screamers in here! 😍 pic.twitter.com/oH4yMstu62
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) January 14, 2021
Fulham v Chelsea Preview
The Cottagers are unbeaten in their last five Premier league matches, although five consecutive draws has still left them third from bottom of the table. They were last in action at Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday night for a hastily re-arranged league fixture, where they drew 1-1.
Chelsea have slid down the table on the back of just one win in their last six league games and currently sit ninth at the time of writing.
Fulham v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Chelsea and Under 2.5 can be backed at 14/5 with BoyleSports.
More Fulham v Chelsea Predictions
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is available at 21/20 with BetVictor.
- In the ‘Win to Nil’ betting market, Chelsea are 6/4 with BetVictor.
- A 2-0 Chelsea win in Correct Score betting is 13/2 with bet365*
- Hakim Ziyech is 13/5 with Betway in Anytime Goalscorer betting odds.
* Fulham v Chelsea odds correct at the time of writing