Free tips Nottingham Forest Can Claim ‘Win to Nil’ Against Huddersfield Town for Premier League Return (4.30pm, Sunday)
Huddersfield Town v Nottingham Forest – Championship Play-off Final 2022
Huddersfield Town meet Nottingham Forest in the Championship play-off final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday afternoon, with a place in the Premier League at stake. Here’s our big match preview, latest betting odds and our Huddersfield v Forest bet prediction.
Huddersfield finished the regular Championship season in 3rd place on 82 points, two points and one place above Forest.
Huddersfield secured their place at Wembley following a 2-1 aggregate win over Luton Town at the semi-final stage, while Forest needed penalties to eliminate Sheffield United after the tie finished 3-3 on aggregate.
Huddersfield Town v Nottingham Forest Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (Over/Under) market, Nottingham Forest & Under 2.5 is a 16/5 chance with BoyleSports
To Lift The Trophy Odds
4⃣ days to go ⌛️#Believe ❤️
— Nottingham Forest FC (@NFFC) May 25, 2022
- Nottingham Forest won 2-0 at the John Smith’s Stadium in September, but Huddersfield went to the City Ground and won 1-0 in December
- Forest beat Huddersfield 2-1 at the City Ground in the FA Cup 5th round in March
More Huddersfield v Forest Odds Picks
- In the to ‘Win to Nil’ betting odds, Forest can be backed at 5/2 with BoyleSports
- A Correct Score bet on a 2-0 win for Nottingham Forest is 9/1 with BoyleSports
- Brennan Johnson is 5/2 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Huddersfield v Forest Bet Prediction
To Win to Nil – Nottingham Forest @ 5/2 with BoyleSports
* Huddersfield v Forest betting odds correct at the time of publication. All odds subject to changes.