Free tips I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2020 – Betting Odds & Predictions
I’m a Celebrity, I Live in a Welsh Castle!
I’m a Celebrity Get Me out of Here, for the first time in the show’s 20 year history, will not be staged in the Australian jungle. The COVID-19 pandemic has conspired to make this hybrid gameshow reality TV extravaganza a British production in 2020. It will be staged in North Wales’ Gwrych Castle.
Ten confirmed contestants for the 2020 series were announced last weekend and there was confirmation the show will begin on Sunday November 15 and run for three weeks.
— antanddec (@antanddec) November 10, 2020
This series contestants…
With a tried and tested formula which means each episode attracts 10 million+ viewers every year it is unlikely there will be any major changes to the traditional format. At this stage the confirmed contestants with their age, background and latest/best prices are:
NAME / AGE / KNOWN FOR / PRICE
- Giovanna Fletcher 35, Author and Podcaster – 4/1
- Jordan North 30, Radio 1 DJ – 4/1
- Shane Ritchie 56 – Actor / Comedian / TV Presenter – 9/2
- Mo Farrah 37 – Olympic Gold Medallist – 7/1
- Vernon Kay 46, TV and Radio Presenter – 13/2
- AJ Pritchard 26, Strictly Come Dancing Pro – 12/1
- Jessica Plummer 28, East Enders Actress – 12/1
- Hollie Arnold 26, Paralympic Gold Medallist – 20/1
- Beverley Callard 63 – Coronation Street Actress – 25/1
- Victoria Derbyshire 52, Current Affairs Journalist/Broadcaster – 40/1
Warning: Before running off to take advantage of what appears a massively generous bookmaker over-round, do not forget traditionally the show consists of a dozen celebrities with two latecomers joining the camp some time during the opening week. ]]
Opera singer Russell Watson and West End star Ruthie Henshall are reportedly the ones making a late entry into the camp. Both can currently be backed at 40/1 with William Hill.
And the winner is…
2018 winner Harry Redknapp received the most votes from the public in each and every one of ten public votes.
Georgia Toffolo who won 2017’s I’m a Celebrity and 2016 victor Scarlett Moffatt did the same. Sadly 2019 voting figures outside of the final vote were never made public so they are likely to be missing again in 2020. But there is no disputing the bookmaker’s favourite after week 1 normally goes on to win the competition.
The stats say…
The list of previous winners clearly shows reality TV stars have fared well in recent times.
Previous ‘I’m a Celebrity’ winners
YEAR / WINNER / GENRE / AGE / FROM
- 2019 – Jacqueline Jossa East Enders 27 London
- 2018 – Harry Redknapp Football 71 London
- 2017 – Georgia Toffolo Reality TV 24 London
- 2016 – Scarlett Moffatt Reality TV 26 Durham
- 2015 – Vicky Pattison Reality TV 28 Newcastle
- 2014 – Carl Fogarty Motorbike Racer 49 Lancashire
- 2013 – Kian Egan Pop Star 33 Ireland
- 2012 – Charlie Brooks East Enders 31 Hertfordshire
- 2011 – Dougie Poynter Pop Star 23 Essex
- 2010 – Stacey Solomon X-Factor/Pop 21 London
- 2009 – Gino D’Acampo Breakfast TV/Chef 33 Italian
- 2008 – Joe Swash East Enders 26 London
- 2007 – Chris Biggins Kids TV 58 Southampton
- 2006 – Matt Willis Pop Star 23 London
- 2005 – Carol Thatcher Journalist 52 London
- 2004 – Joe Pasquale Comedian 43 Essex
- 2003 – Kerry Katona Pop Star 23 Cheshire
- 2002 – Phil Tufnell Sportsman 36 London
- 2001 – Tony Blackburn DJ 58 Surrey
But in the absence of a Made in Chelsea or Gogglebox ‘face’ we should look to East Enders for a potential winner. Statistically the soap opera has a one-in-four strike-rate (three winners from 12 previous contestants). Jessica Plummer represents the show this time around and she ticks more than one ‘box’.
The actress is a Londoner – and Londoner’s out perform their statistical numbers (number of previous entrants) by some considerable way – furthermore she sits in the 21-33 age bracket and that has produced 12 of the past 19 winners.
I’m A Celebrity Betting Tips
Jessica Plummer 14/1 with bet365*
* I’m A Celebrity betting tips odds correct at the time of writing