Free tips Italy Will be Looking for Another Clean Sheet in Euro 2020 Against Austria (8pm, Sat)
Italy take on Austria in the last 16 of Euro 2020 at Wembley Stadium on Saturday night. Keep scrolling for all the odds and our Italy v Austria prediction and betting tips…
Italy v Austria Prediction
To Win to Nil – Italy @ 23/20 with BoyleSports
So our Round of 16 clash is now set ⚔️
— Italy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@azzurri) June 21, 2021
Italy have won their last 11 matches without conceding a goal and they are now undefeated in 30 games
The win over North Macedonia was Austria’s first victory at an European Championship finals and the only game in nine attempts where they have scored more than one goal
The Italians sailed through the group stage with three consecutive wins over Turkey (3-0), Switzerland (3-0) and Wales (1-0). In doing so, they were as impressive as any team in the tournament to date.
Austria finished second in Group C to the Netherlands, beating North Macedonia 3-1 and Ukraine 1-0, with a 2-0 defeat to the Dutch sandwiched in between.
Italy v Austria Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Italy & Under 2.5 can be backed at 21/10 with BoyleSports.
More Italy v Austria Prediction
- The To Win to Nil market sees Italy available at 23/20 with BoyleSports
- You can get 13/10 with William Hill on Italy/Italy in Half-time/Full-time betting
- Looking at the Correct Score market, a 2-0 Italy victory can be backed at 11/2 with bet365*
- Ciro Immobile is 13/10 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
* Italy v Austria odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.