Free tips Italy Good Value to Beat England in Euro 2024 Qualifier (7.45pm, Thursday)
Italy v England Preview – Euro 2024 Qualifiers
The Euro 2024 qualifiers get underway this week, with Italy and England meeting in Group C at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona in Napoli on Thursday night, in a repeat of the Euro 2020 final.
Despite winning Euro 2020, Italy then failed to qualify for World Cup 2022, with their last international being a 2-0 friendly loss in Vienna to Austria in November.
England last saw action in the World Cup quarter-finals in Qatar in December, when they were beaten 2-1 by France.
Italy v England Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Italy & Under 1.5 can be backed at odds of 13/2 with BoyleSports.
Italy are unbeaten in their last 6 games vs England 🇮🇹💪
They face off again tomorrow in Napoli to kickoff the Euro 2024 qualifiers. pic.twitter.com/DpA9Ee1Tun
— Italian Football TV (@IFTVofficial) March 22, 2023
- England have won just one of their last 11 matches against Italy
- Italy beat England 1-0 in the UEFA Nations League in Milan in September
- England haven’t won away to Italy since 1961
Italy v England – Best Value Picks
Here are four of the best bets for Italy v England on Thursday night which is being shown live on Channel 4 in the UK.
- In the ‘Win to Nil’ market, Italy ‘Win to Nil’ is 7/2 with BetFred
- In Highest Scoring Half betting, the 2nd Half is 11/10 with Betway Sports
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an Italy victory is available at 7/1 with SpreadEx
- Domenico Berardi is 29/10 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Italy v England Best Bet
Our best betting prediction for this one is a straight win bet on Italy at best odds of 2/1.
Match Result – Italy to win @ 2/1 with SpreadEx
* Italy v England betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.