Free tips UEFA Nations League: Italy & England Could Be Set For Another Draw (7.45pm, Friday)
Italy v England Betting Preview – UEFA Nations League 2022-23
Italy meet England in the UEFA Nations League at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milan on Friday night. Keep scrolling for the latest odds, betting tips and an Italy v England betting prediction. Who will win in Italy?
Italy come into the League A Group 3 encounter with five points from four games, which places them third in the group behind surprise leaders Hungary and Germany.
England currently prop up the group, with just two points from their four matches and in serious danger of relegation to League B. In reality, the focus now will be more on regaining some form ahead of the World Cup.
Bet £10 Get £20 + Harry Kane to score 1st – Was 4/1 Now 5/1
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. 18+. Prices subject to fluctuation and availability. T&Cs apply
Italy v England Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 7/2 with William Hill.
- The last four matches between Italy and England have ended as draws
- England are winless in four games, during which they have scored just one goal
More Italy v England Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is 3/1 with BoyleSports
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 2.5 Goals is a 7/10 shot with Betway
- The Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market sees Yes at 17/20 with William Hill.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is an 11/2 chance with BoyleSports
Italy v England Betting Prediction
Match Result – Draw @ 23/10 with BoyleSports
* Betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.