Free tips Italy Could Maintain Their Euro 2020 Momentum With Win & BTTS Against Wales (5pm, Sunday)
Italy meet Wales at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on Sunday evening, in the final Euro 2020 Group A game for both teams. Read on for betting odds picks and our Italy v Wales prediction for big game on Sunday.
🇮🇹 #EURO2020 Live Match Hub 🏴
— FA WALES (@FAWales) June 19, 2021
Italy v Wales Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Italy & Yes @ 3/1 with bet365*
- Italy have won 10 consecutive matches without conceding a goal and are unbeaten in 29 games in all competitions
- Italy have scored two goals or more in each of their 12 Euro 2020 games (qualification and finals)
- Wales have won five of their eight matches at European Championship finals
In theory there might not be a great deal to play for in this game, but Italy will surely want to maintain their current momentum.
The Italians have already secured their place in the knockout stage of the tournament following back-to-back wins against Turkey (3-0) and Switzerland (3-0).
Wales will almost certainly join them in the last 16, having taken four points from their opening two games in Baku. They started with a 1-1 draw with Switzerland and followed that up with a tremendous team effort in beating Turkey 2-0.
Italy v Wales Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, ‘Italy & Yes’ is 3/1 with bet365.*
“Have they come against Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey when they’re playing well? 👀
— BBC Sport Wales (@BBCSportWales) June 18, 2021
More Italy v Wales Predictions
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting has Italy & Over 3.5 at 4/1 with Betway
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Over 3.5 is 10/3 with Betfair
- A 3-1 Correct score bet on an Italy victory is 16/1 with bet365*
- Lorenzo Insigne at 9/4 with BoyleSports for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
* Italy v Wales odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.