Free tips Draw Would be Acceptable Result for Juventus & Chelsea in Champions League Group Game (8pm, Weds)
Juventus take on defending champions Chelsea in Champions League Group H action at the Allianz Stadium on Wednesday night. Here’s those all-important betting odds, a big match preview and our Juventus v Chelsea prediction & odds picks…
Juventus v Chelsea Preview
Both these teams started the group stage with victories, with Juventus winning 3-0 in Sweden against Malmo and Chelsea securing a 1-0 win against Zenit St. Petersburg at Stamford Bridge.
Juve have had a sluggish start in Serie A this season, not winning any of their first four games prior to a 3-2 win at Spezia in the week.
Chelsea’s impressive start to the season suffered a setback on Saturday when they went down to a 1-0 loss at home to Manchester City in the English Premier League.
Juventus v Chelsea Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees the Draw & Yes on offer at odds of 15/4 with William Hill.
Chelsea are set to go back in for Juventus winger Federico Chiesa after their initial approach was reportedly turned down by the Italian giants, per reports. pic.twitter.com/fNFuf19Xw3
— Frank Khalid (@FrankKhalidUK) September 27, 2021
- In four previous meetings between these teams there has been one win apiece and two draws
- Chelsea have yet to concede more than one goal in a game in nine competitive matches this season
More Juventus v Chelsea Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the ‘Draw & Under 2.5’ is 3/1 with bet365*
- On the Asian Handicap, Juventus +0.25 is 11/10 with bet365*. If Juve win that equates to a winning bet, while in the event of a draw you would still get half your stake matched at the winning odds
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet can be backed at 11/2 with William Hill
- Federico Chiesa is 11/4 with bet365* for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Juventus v Chelsea Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 5/2 with William Hill
* Juventus v Chelsea betting odds correct at time of writing. All odds subject to changes.