Free tips Premier League Picks: Leeds United v Chelsea Preview & Betting Tips (2pm, Sunday)
Look to Chelsea Keeping Clean Sheet in Beating Leeds United
Leeds United play host to Chelsea at Elland Road in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon. Read on for the latest betting odds, expert picks and our Leeds v Chelsea betting predictions.
Leeds, having come perilously close to relegation last term, have started the new season in decent form, with a win at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers, followed by a 2-2 draw at Southampton last weekend. Chelsea is a definite step-up in class though.
A somewhat new-look Chelsea began their campaign with a win at Everton, followed by a 2-2 draw at home to Tottenham Hotspur last weekend.
Leeds v Chelsea Betting Odds
The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees Chelsea & Under 2.5 on offer at odds of 3/1 with Betway.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last eight matches (six wins; two draws) against Leeds United in all competitions
- Last season Chelsea beat Leeds 3-2 at Stamford Bridge in December, then 3-0 at Elland Road in May
More Leeds v Chelsea Betting Odds Picks
- In the To Win to Nil market, Chelsea can be backed at odds of 17/10 with 888sport
- In Winning Margin betting, Chelsea to Win by 1 Goal is 13/5 with BoyleSports
- A 0-1 Correct Score bet on a Chelsea victory pays out at 7/1 with William Hill
- Kai Havertz is 8/5 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Leeds v Chelsea Betting Predictions:
Our main bet will be on Chelsea getting the away win while keeping a clean sheet.
To Win to Nil – Chelsea at 17/10 with 888sport
I’ve been told that Raheem Sterling will score for the magnificent Chelsea Football Club against Leeds United on Sunday.⚽
Good morning by the way👍😎 pic.twitter.com/f7Le639418
— Mark Worrall (@gate17marco) August 19, 2022
* Odds are subject to changes.