Free tips Manchester City & Over 3.5 Looks Fair Value at Leeds United (8pm, Weds)
Leeds United v Manchester City – Premier League 2022-23
Leeds United meet Manchester City in the Premier League at Elland Road on Wednesday night. Read on for best betting odds, expert tips and Leeds United v Manchester City betting predictions.
Leeds come into the festive period in 15th position in the Premier League, but lost 4-3 at Tottenham Hotspur in their last game before the World Cup break.
The Citizens are second in the table, but return from the World Cup five points adrift of table-topping Arsenal after losing 2–1 at home to Brentford last time out.
Leeds v Man City – Our Best Odds Picks
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Manchester City & Yes can be backed at odds of 8/5 with William Hill.
- Manchester City won 4-0 at Elland Road in the Premier League last season and 7-0 at the Etihad Stadium
- Phil Foden has been involved in seven goals in his last five Premier League starts, scoring six and assisting one
Jesse Marsch has given Erling Haaland permission to be injured when Leeds face Man City 😂 pic.twitter.com/NRM7zhN6Ko
— ESPN UK (@ESPNUK) December 23, 2022
Leeds v Man City Betting Odds
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under betting, Man City & Over 3.5 is 7/5 with Betway
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Man City/Man City is on offer at odds of 20/23 with BoyleSports
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 10/1 with William Hill
- Phil Foden is 7/5 with BoyleSports for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Leeds v Man City Betting Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Man City & Over 3.5 @ 7/5 with Betway
* Leeds v Manchester City betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.