Free tips Javi Gracia Can Make Winning Start With Leeds Double Result Against Southampton (3pm, Saturday)
Leeds United v Southampton – Premier League 2022-23
It’s a Premier League relegation six-pointer between the bottom two, as Leeds United face Southampton at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon. Read on for best odds, expert picks and our Leeds v Southampton best bet.
Leeds slipped into the drop-zone following last week’s 1-0 defeat at Everton, since when they have appointed Javi Gracia as their new manager on a flexible contract.
The managerless Saints are a point below Leeds, but they come into the game on the back of a well-deserved 1-0 win away to Chelsea last week.
— Lee Sobot (@LeeSobotYEP) February 25, 2023
Leeds v Southampton Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting sees Leeds & Under 2.5 at 16/5 with BetFred.
- Leeds United are winless in their last 10 Premier League games (4 draws; 6 defeats)
- The reverse fixture at St. Mary’s Stadium in August ended in a 2-2 draw
- Four of Southampton’s five Premier League wins this season have come away from home
Leeds v Southampton Best Odds Picks
- In the To Win to Nil market, Leeds are on offer at odds of 9/4 with 888sport
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Leeds/Leeds is a 9/4 chance with SpreadEx
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Leeds victory is available at 17/2 with William Hill
- Jack Harrison is 4/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Leeds v Southampton Best Bet
Half-time/Full-time – Leeds United/Leeds United @ 9/4 with SpreadEx.
* Leeds v Southampton odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.