Free tips Premier League: Leicester City v Man Utd Preview & Betting Tips (8pm, Thursday)
Draw & BTTS Looks Potential Outcome as Leicester City Host Man Utd
Leicester City meet Manchester United in the Premier League at the King Power Stadium on Thursday night. Read our Premier League preview for betting tips, latest odds and a Leicester City v Man United betting prediction..
888sport New Customer Special – 20/1 Leicester v 10/1 Man Utd
Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply
Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Leicester City v Man Utd Betting Preview
Both teams have already had problems this season, with the Foxes yet to record a league victory and not having spent a penny in the transfer market to date. On Saturday they lost 2-1 at Chelsea, despite playing against 10-men for over an hour.
The Red Devils lost their opening two league games before bouncing back with a 2-1 win over Liverpool and a 1-0 victory at Southampton last time out.
Leicester City v Man United Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is a 7/2 chance with William Hill.
- Leicester City come into the game sitting bottom of the Premier League table with one point from four matches
- Leicester are unbeaten in their last five meetings with Manchester United, winning three and drawing two
More Leicester v Man United Odds Picks
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Over 3.5 Goals is 8/1 with Betfair
- In the Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Over 3.5 is 13/8 with Betfair
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet is 12/1 with William Hill
- James Maddison is on offer at odds of 11/4 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Leicester City v Man United Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Draw & Yes @ 7/2 with William Hill
* Leicester City v Man United betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.