Free tips FA Community Shield: Can Man City Secure First Silverware of Season With Win Against Leicester City? (5.15pm, Saturday)
Leicester City meet Manchester City in the FA Community Shield charity match, the traditional curtain-raiser to the new English Premier League season. The action kicks off at Wembley Stadium at the new time of 5.15pm on Saturday evening. Scroll down for some selected Leicester vs Man City odds picks.
- Leicester City won 5-2 at Manchester City in the Premier League early in the season last year
- The Citizens then beat the Foxes 2-0 at the King Power Stadium
- Leicester have won just two of their last 11 games against Manchester City
- Paul Tierney will referee the match
Leicester City vs Manchester City Preview
For the second straight season, Leicester missed out on Champions League football after a late loss of form saw them slip out of the Top 4.
Leicester City do look to have made some typically astute signings over the summer, with Patson Daka, Boubakary Soumare and Ryan Bertrand all looking likely to get plenty of game time this season.
Manchester City won the Premier League with plenty to spare last term and have strengthened further since, with new £100 million recruit Jack Grealish potentially making his debut against the Foxes on Saturday night.
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) August 4, 2021
Leicester vs Man City Odds
The Match Result (90-minutes) betting is as follows:
- Leicester City are available at 3/1 with bet365*
- The draw is on offer at odds of 29/10 with Betfair
- Manchester City can be backed at 19/20 with William Hill
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, ‘Man City & Yes’ is a 5/2 chance with William Hill.
Other Leicester vs Man City Odds Picks
- The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, sees ‘City & Over 2.5’ at 9/5 with Betfair
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is a 21/20 shout at BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is on offer at 15/2 with Betway
- Riyad Mahrez is 9/5 with Betway in Anytime Goalscorer betting odds
2021 Community Shield Winner Prediction:
Match Result (90-minutes) – Manchester City to Win @ 19/20 with William Hill
* Community Shield odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds subject to change.