Free tips Premier League Preview: Liverpool v Burnley Predictions & Tips (8pm, Thursday)
Back Liverpool to return to winning ways with a ‘Win to Nil’ against Burnley
Liverpool meet Burnley in Premier League action at Anfield on Thursday night. Keep scrolling for our Liverpool v Burnley predictions & betting tips below…
— Anfield Watch (@AnfieldWatch) January 19, 2021
Liverpool v Burnley Predictions
To Win to Nil – Liverpool @ 37/40 with BetVictor
Why we’re betting Liverpool to win and keep a clean sheet
- Liverpool have drawn three, lost one and scored just one goal in their last four Premier League matches
- Burnley have scored just nine goals in 17 top-flight games this season
Liverpool v Burnley Preview
The defending league champions have slid down the table to fourth place on the back of a four-match winless streak in which they have scored just a solitary goal.
A goalless draw at home to Manchester United on Sunday saw them miss out on the opportunity to regain top spot. The game against Burnley now looks to be something of a must-win as a consequence.
After showing some signs of improvement, the Clarets have lost three of their last four Premier League matches and now sit just one place and four points above the drop-zone.
Liverpool v Burnley Odds
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, ‘Liverpool & Under 2.5 Goals’ can be backed at odds of 11/4 with Betway.
Liverpool could find themselves six points adrift by the time Burnley visit https://t.co/DHhjZGHY9D
— Liverpool FC News (@LivEchoLFC) January 19, 2021
More Liverpool v Burnley Predictions
- The To Win to Nil market sees Liverpool at 37/40 with BetVictor.
- In Liverpool Total Goals (Over/Under), Under 2.5 is a 17/20 shot with 888sport.
- In Correct Score betting, you can get a 2-0 Liverpool win at 6/1 with bet365*
- Roberto Firmino is 9/5 with BetVictor in the Anytime Goalscorer market.
* Liverpool v Burnley odds correct at the time of writing