Free tips Liverpool Can See Off Chelsea & Lead At The Interval (12.30pm, Saturday)
Liverpool meet Chelsea in the Premier League at Anfield Saturday lunchtime, in what is essentially a must-win for both these struggling teams if they are to maintain any realistic hopes of securing a Top 4 finish this season. This page previews the big match and gives Liverpool v Chelsea best odds picks and predictions.
As things stand, Liverpool and Chelsea are 9th and 10th respectively, 10-points adrift of the Champions League qualification places.
Both teams come into this game on the back of positive results, with Liverpool winning their FA Cup 3rd round replay 1-0 away to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday night, and Chelsea beating Crystal Palace 1-0 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League last Sunday.
Liverpool v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Liverpool & Yes is 12/5 with William Hill.
- The last four meetings (90-minutes) in all competitions between these teams have ended as draws
- Liverpool have lost just one of nine Premier League matches at Anfield this season
Liverpool v Chelsea Best Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Liverpool & Over 2.5 is on offer at odds of 17/10 with Betway
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Liverpool/Liverpool is a 2/1 chance with SpreadEx
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory is 8/1 with William Hill
- Mohamed Salah is 6/4 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Liverpool v Chelsea Best Bet
We’re taking the Reds to win this one and also be leading at half time.
Half-time/Full-time- Liverpool/Liverpool @ 23/10 (3.30) with SpreadEx
* Liverpool v Chelsea betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.