Free tips Premier League Predictions: Liverpool Can Beat Chelsea as Top-4 Race Heats Up (8.15pm, Thur)
Liverpool meet Chelsea at Anfield on Thursday night in a crucial Premier League encounter in the race for a Top 4 finish. Keep reading for a big match preview, Liverpool v Chelsea predictions and recommended betting tips.
Liverpool v Chelsea Predictions
Match Result – Liverpool to Win @ 5/4 with William Hill
Big Match Facts
- Liverpool have won four and drawn one of their last five Premier League matches against Chelsea
- Chelsea are unbeaten in nine matches in all competitions under Thomas Tuchel
Manchester City are away and clear at the top of the table, but the three other Champions League spots are very much up for grabs, with Liverpool currently occupying sixth position, a point and one place below Chelsea.
The Reds returned to winning ways on Sunday with a 2-0 win away to relegation-bound Sheffield United, while the Blues failed to take advantage of results elsewhere as they were held to a 0-0 draw at home to Manchester United.
Liverpool v Chelsea Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, ‘Liverpool & Under 2.5’ can be backed at 9/2 with BoyleSports.
Sadio Mane on Bobby Firmino:
“He deserves more credit than me and Mo, for sure. Without Bobby, I don’t see me and Mo score as many goals as we have, to be honest. I just love him. I think he is my favourite team-mate.” #awlfc [espn] pic.twitter.com/WAtasqU0v7
— Anfield Watch (@AnfieldWatch) February 23, 2021
More Liverpool v Chelsea Predictions
- In the Total Goals Over/Under market, Under 2.5 is 11/10 with Betfair
- You can get Liverpool at 10/3 with Betfair in the ‘Win to Nil’ betting market.
- A 2-0 victory to Liverpool in Correct Score betting is available at 12/1 with bet365*
- You can get Sadio Mane at 21/10 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
* Liverpool v Chelsea odds were correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.