Free tips Liverpool Can See Off Goal-shy Everton With Win To Nil at Anfield (8pm, Monday)
Liverpool v Everton – Premier League 2022-23
It’s the Merseyside derby between Liverpool and Everton at Anfield in the Premier League on Monday night, with both teams desperate for the points. Keep reading for latest betting odds, value bets and our Liverpool v Everton best bet.
The Reds went down to a 3-0 loss at Wolverhampton Wanderers last Saturday, leaving them down in 10th position, 11 points adrift of the Top-4.
The Toffees made an immediate improvement under new manager Sean Dyche, winning 1-0 at home to table-topping Arsenal last weekend. However, they are still deep in trouble in the bottom three, albeit just a point shy of safety.
Liverpool v Everton Best Odds
The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting sees Liverpool & Under 2.5 at 14/5 with BoyleSports.
- The reverse fixture at Goodison Park in September finished as a 0-0 draw
- Everton have won just one of their last 27 matches against Liverpool in all competitions
- The Toffees have scored just 16 goals in 21 Premier League games this season
Liverpool v Everton Best Odds Picks
- In the To Win to Nil market, Liverpool & Yes is on offer at 6/4 with 888sport
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Liverpool is on offer at odds of 10/3 with Betway
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory can be backed at best odds of 13/2 with BoyleSports
- Mohamed Salah is 11/8 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Liverpool v Everton Best Bet
To Win to Nil – Liverpool & Yes @ 6/4 with 888sport
* Liverpool v Everton betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.