Free tips Premier League Previews: Liverpool v Man City Predictions & Tips (4.30pm, Sunday)
Goals could be at a premium between Liverpool & Manchester City
Defending Premier league champions Liverpool meet current league leaders Manchester City at Anfield on Sunday afternoon. Read on for all our Liverpool v Man City predictions and betting tips…
Liverpool v Man City Predictions:
Total Goals (Over/Under) – Under 2.5 @ 6/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
- Liverpool are winless in their last four league games at Anfield and failed to score in their last three
- Manchester City have conceded just 13 league goals this season
“We’re not in the title race. We are seven points behind them & they have a game in hand.
— SBOTOP (@sbotopofcl) February 4, 2021
Liverpool v Man City Preview
With the Reds being seven points adrift of the Citizens and having played a game more, it’s fair to say that they are now in must-win territory if they are to have realistic hopes of retaining their Premier League title.
After a remarkable 68-match unbeaten league run at Anfield, Liverpool come into this game after back-to-back home defeats to Burnley and Brighton & Hove Albion.
For their part, Manchester City have surged to the top of the table on the back of nine straight league victories.
Liverpool v Man City Odds
In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes can be backed at 18/5 with BetVictor.
More Liverpool v Man City Predictions
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, the ‘Draw & Under 2.5‘ is on offer at 4/1 with Betway.
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 2.5 is available at odds of 6/5 with Betfair.
- In terms of a Correct Score bet, a 1-1 draw is 7/1 with bet365*
- Finally, in the Anytime Goalscorer market you can get Phil Foden at 23/10 with Betfair.
* Liverpool v Man City odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.