Free tips Liverpool Can Boost Top-4 Aspirations With Win Over Manchester United (4.30pm, Sunday)
Liverpool v Manchester United – Premier League 2022-23
Liverpool host bitter rivals Manchester United at Anfield in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon. Read on for the best odds picks and our Liverpool v Man Utd best bet.
Despite a desperately underperforming campaign to date, Liverpool are 6th in the Premier League and just six points adrift of a Champions League place with a game in hand on 4th placed Tottenham Hotspur, after their 2-0 win at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday.
The Red Devils are 3rd in the Premier League at present and look well positioned for a Top-4 finish. They were in FA Cup action on Wednesday night, when they booked a quarter-final spot with a 3-1 win at home to West Ham United.
Liverpool v Manchester United Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, you can back Liverpool & Yes at odds of 3/1 with BoyleSports.
- Manchester United secured a 2-1 victory over Liverpool in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford in August
- Liverpool have taken 10-points from their last four Premier League matches and kept clean sheets in each
Liverpool v Manchester United Best Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Liverpool & Over 2.5 is 12/5 with William Hill
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Liverpool/Liverpool is on offer at odds of 14/5 with 888sport
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool win is 17/2 with William Hill
- Mohamed Salah is 19/10 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer pick.
Liverpool v Man Utd Best Bet
Match Result – Liverpool to win @ 29/20 with SpreadEx
* Liverpool v Man Utd odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.