Free tips Champions League: Take Liverpool To Win Both Halves in Battle of Britain Against Rangers (8pm, Tuesday)
Liverpool v Rangers – Champions League 2022-23
It’s a Battle of Britain clash in the Champions League on Tuesday night, as Liverpool play host to Rangers at Anfield. Read on for a big match preview with latest betting odds, expert picks and our Liverpool v Rangers betting prediction.
It’s been an indifferent start to the season for Liverpool, with just three wins in nine competitive matches since claiming the Community Shield. They have three points from their opening two Champions League Group A games, courtesy of a goal deep into stoppage-time to beat Ajax 2-1.
Rangers have found themselves struggling to compete during the group stage to date, losing 4-0 at Ajax and then 3-0 at home to Napoli.
Liverpool v Rangers Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes can be backed at odds of 8/5 with Betway Sports.
- Liverpool have kept just two clean sheets in 10 competitive matches this season
- Rangers have won just two of their past 14 Champions League matches
More Liverpool v Rangers Odds Picks
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Liverpool & Over 4.5 is 2/1 with Betway
- Liverpool are on offer at odds of 21/10 with William Hill To Win Both Halves
- A 4-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory is 14/1 with William Hill
- Virgil van Dijk is 11/2 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Liverpool v Rangers Betting Prediction
To Win Both Halves – Liverpool @ 21/10 with William Hill
* Liverpool v Rangers betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.