Free tips Liverpool/Draw Looks Good Value in Champions League Tie with Real Madrid (8pm, Tuesday)
Liverpool v Real Madrid – Champions League 2022-23
Liverpool meet Real Madrid in the 1st leg of the last 16 of the Champions League at Anfield on Tuesday night, in a repeat of last season’s final. Read on for best odds picks and our Liverpool v Real Madrid best bet.
Liverpool have struggled domestically this season and currently sit 8th in the Premier League, although they have won their last two games, including a 2-0 victory at Newcastle United on Saturday.
Real Madrid are 2nd in La Liga at present, albeit eight points adrift of Barcelona. They won 2-0 at Osasuna on Saturday.
Liverpool v Real Madrid Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 10/3 with William Hill.
- Real Madrid defeated Liverpool 1-0 in the Champions League Final at Stade de France last season
- Both teams scored in all six of their matches in the group stage
- Mohamed Salah is level with Kylian Mbappe as top goalscorer in this season’s Champions League on 7 goals
Liverpool v Real Madrid Best Odds Picks
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Over 3.5 is on offer at odds of 15/2 with BetFred.
The Half-time/Full-time betting has Liverpool/Draw available at a tempting 14/1 with William Hill, with the Reds often quick out of the blocks on big European nights at Anfield.
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet is 12/1 with William Hill
- Mohamed Salah is a 7/4 chance with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer
Liverpool v Real Madrid Best Bet
Half-time/Full-time – Liverpool/Draw @ 14/1 with William Hill
* Liverpool v Real Madrid betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.