Free tips Liverpool Capable of Beating Real Madrid to Champions League Trophy (8pm, Saturday)
Liverpool v Real Madrid – Champions League Final 2022
William Hill New Customer Enhanced Odds
18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPL30 or EPRM40. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 19 May 2022 until 20:00 on 28 May 2022. £1 must be staked at Liverpool to lift the trophy at 30/1 or Real Madrid to lift the trophy at 40/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 or 4 x £10 in free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. #ad
Liverpool and Real Madrid meet in the Champions League final at the Stade de France in Paris on Saturday night. Here are those all important betting odds, big match preview and our Liverpool v Real Madrid betting predictions.
Liverpool overcame Spanish opposition at the semi-final stage, where they eliminated Villarreal 5-2 on aggregate.
Real Madrid came through their semi-final in dramatic fashion, eventually securing a 6-5 aggregate victory over Manchester City. They earlier eliminated defending champions Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, so could hardly have had a tougher route to the final.
Liverpool v Real Madrid Betting Odds
Odds to Lift The Trophy
- Real Madrid eliminated Liverpool 3-1 on aggregate at the quarter-final stage of last season’s competition
- Liverpool have won 29, drawn five and lost one of 34 matches in all competitions in 2022
- Real Madrid have won a record 13 Champions League/European Cup titles, with Liverpool winning six
More Liverpool v Real Madrid Odds Picks
- In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes is 14/5 with William Hill
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Liverpool & Over 2.5 is 21/10 with Betfair.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory in 90-minutes is 8/1 with bet365*
- Sadio Mane is a 39/20 chance with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Liverpool v Real Madrid Betting Predictions
Match Result (90-minutes) – Liverpool to Win @ 21/20 with William Hill
* Betting odds subject to changes.