Free tips Champions League: Sadio Mane Worth a Bet for Anytime Goalscorer in Liverpool vs Real Madrid (8pm, Weds)
Liverpool meet Real Madrid at Anfield on Wednesday night in the 2nd leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie. Read on for Liverpool v Real Madrid predictions and betting preview…
888sport Enhanced Odds – New Customer Offer
18+ • New Customers • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions • Full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Liverpool v Real Madrid Predictions:
Anytime Goalscorer – Sadio Mane @ 15/8 with BetVictor
- Liverpool have won four of their last five matches in all competitions
- Real Madrid have won 11 and drawn two of their last 13 matches in all competitions
The Reds have it all to do after a 3-1 defeat in the 1st leg in Spain, but they do come into this game on the back of a 2-1 home win over Aston Villa in the Premier League on Saturday.
Real Madrid moved to the top of La Liga with a 2-1 El Clasico victory at home to Barcelona on Saturday.
Liverpool v Real Madrid Odds
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, ‘Liverpool & Yes’ can be backed at 12/5 with Betfair.
— Liverpool FC News (@LivEchoLFC) April 12, 2021
More Liverpool v Real Madrid Predictions
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is 11/10 with BoyleSports.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool win is 8/1 with BetVictor
- You can get odds of 15/8 with BetVictor for Sadio Mane as an Anytime Goalscorer.
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, ‘Liverpool & Over 2.5’ is available at 17/10 with BoyleSports.
* Liverpool v Real Madrid odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.
Image credit – Terry Kearney