Free tips FA Cup 3rd Round: Liverpool Can Begin FA Cup Defence with HT/FT Win Against Wolves (8pm, Sat, ITV4)
Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers – FA Cup 2022-23
FA Cup holders Liverpool meet Wolverhampton Wanderers at Anfield in the 3rd round of this season’s competition. Read on for Betfinder’s best odds picks, latest betting odds and our Liverpool v Wolves best bet.
We sort through the myriad of odds to find you the best value bets for Saturday night’s game which is being shown live on ITV4 so everyone can watch 🙂
It’s been a largely disappointing campaign for the Reds to date, with injuries, a midfield that looks past its sell-by date and the departure of Sadio Mane all factors in their being well off the pace in the Premier League.
Following Monday’s 3-1 loss away to Brentford, Liverpool are now 16-points adrift of table-topping Arsenal. They could do with another good FA Cup campaign to boost confidence.
Wolves are struggling in the relegation zone, but Wednesday’s 1-1 draw away to Aston Villa was further evidence of their improvement since the arrival of Julen Lopetegui. The FA Cup might be seen as a welcome distraction but, given their relegation concerns, the Spanish coach is unlikely to be too concerned should they make an early exit.
Liverpool v Wolves Betting Odds
Liverpool v Wolves Betting Pick
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes is on offer at odds of 2/1 with William Hill.
- Liverpool have won each of the last seven games against Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolves have been victorious in the last two FA Cup meetings between the teams, winning 2-1 at Anfield in 2017 and 2-1 at Molineux in 2019
Liverpool v Wolves – Best Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under), Liverpool & Over 3.5 is 15/8 with Betway
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Liverpool/Liverpool is available at 20/21 with BoyleSports
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory is an 11/1 chance with William Hill
- Nathan Collins might be worth a small bet at 18/1 with BetFred for Anytime Goalscorer
Nathan Collins was 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱 last night 👏 pic.twitter.com/id7rIOPt6e
— Wolves Live (@WolvesFC_latest) January 5, 2023
Liverpool v Wolves Best Bet
Liverpool can put this one to bed early and get the job done with the minimum of fuss.
Come on you reds! #YNWA
Half-time/Full-time –Liverpool/Liverpool @ 20/21 with BoyleSports
*Liverpool v Wolves Betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.