Free tips Malmo Look Asian Handicap Value Bet Against Rangers in Champions League (6pm, Tuesday)
Malmo take on Rangers in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying round 1st leg at the Eleda Stadion on Tuesday night. Keep scrolling for our Malmo vs Rangers tips and betting odds below…
Malmo vs Rangers Tips
Asian Handicap – Malmo +0.25 @ 21/20 with Betway Sports
- Malmo edged past HJK Helsinki 4-3 on aggregate in the 2nd Qualifying round
- Rangers advanced to the last 16 of the Europa League last season before elimination at the hands of Slavia Prague
Rangers have been drawn to play Olympiakos or Ludogorets in the #UCL play-offs should they beat Malmo in the third qualifying round.
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 2, 2021
Malmo v Rangers Preview
Malmo are currently sitting in second place in the Swedish Allsvenskan table, a point adrift of Djurgarden.
Glasgow Rangers began the defence of their Scottish Premiership title with a convincing 3-0 win at home to Livingston at the weekend.
Malmo vs Rangers Odds
The main pick is on the Asian Handicap though where Malmo +0.25 is on offer at betting odds of 21/20 with Betway. If Malmo win the game, that would be a full winning bet, but in the event of a draw, you would get half your stake matched at the winning odds and the other half refunded to your betting account.
More Malmo vs Rangers Tips
- Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting sees the ‘Draw & Yes’ at 7/2 with William Hill
- The Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Yes can be backed at 17/20 with Betway
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is best odds of 11/2 with bet365*
- Ryan Kent is 10/3 with Betway for Anytime Goalscorer
* Malmo vs Rangers odds correct at the time of article publication. All betting odds are subject to change.