Free tips Man City Can Make FA Cup Progress With Win & BTTS Against Arsenal (8pm, Friday)
Manchester City v Arsenal – FA Cup 2022-23
Manchester City and Arsenal, the top two in the Premier League, go head-to-head in the FA Cup 4th round at the Etihad Stadium on Friday night. Read on for the latest odds, big match preview and Man City v Arsenal best bets.
Manchester City come into the game on the back of a 3-0 win at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, with all three goals coming from the prolific Erling Haaland.
Arsenal went on to re-establish their five-point advantage (plus a game in hand) at the top of the table later on Sunday, when they beat Manchester United 3-2 at the Emirates Stadium.
Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Odds
🗣 “Always he jumps and celebrates, except one team. One team every time we score a goal I jump, come back he was sitting there. It was Arsenal. I said that guy likes Arsenal.”
Pep Guardiola knew about Mikel Arteta’s great love for Arsenal from when he was working at Man City pic.twitter.com/DhhqHVV4jD
— Football Daily (@footballdaily) January 26, 2023
Other Man City v Arsenal Odds Picks
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, Manchester City & Yes can be backed at odds of 23/10 with William Hill.
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Manchester City & Over 3.5 is 3/1 with BetFred.
- Manchester City have won all their last five matches in all competitions against Arsenal
- Erling Haaland has 31 goals in all competitions this season
Manchester City v Arsenal Best Bets
The following picks rate as our best value bets.
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Man City/Man City is 13/8 with SpreadEx
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory is a 12/1 shot with William Hill
- You can get Jack Grealish at 9/2 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer
Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Prediction
We reckon Man City can come out on top of a high scoring game. Our Man City v Arsenal best bet is for a home win combined with both teams to score.
- Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Manchester City & Yes @ 23/10 with William Hill
* Man City v Arsenal betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.