Free tips Premier League: Manchester City Can Clinch Title with Win & Over 4.5 Goals Against Aston Villa (4pm, Sunday)
Manchester City v Aston Villa – Premier League 2021-22
Manchester City meet Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon in the game that could see them crowned Premier League champions. Here’s our big match preview with latest betting odds and expert Man City v Aston Villa prediction.
The Citizens come into the game with a one-point advantage over Liverpool, but know that they almost certainly have to beat Villa to secure the title. Recovering from a 2-0 half-time deficit to secure a 2-2 draw at West Ham United last Sunday, ensured that Manchester City stayed firmly in the driving seat for the title.
Mid-table Villa, who faced Burnley at Villa Park in a game with major implications at the other end of the table on Thursday night, were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Crystal Palace last Sunday.
Man City v Aston Villa Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees Manchester City & Yes at 2/1 with Betway Sports.
- Manchester City won the reverse fixture 2-1 at Villa Park in December
- Manchester City have won 11 and drawn one of their last 12 fixtures against Aston Villa in all competitions
If Liverpool can win our last 2 games, its all on Reds legend, Steven Gerrard’s Aston Villa to get at least a draw at Man City next Sunday for us to win the PL Title. The script is written 📝 pic.twitter.com/vlESjaEEWM
— Spion Kop (@TheKopHQ) May 15, 2022
More Man City v Aston Villa Odds Picks
- Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) has City & Over 4.5 at 14/5 with BoyleSports
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Man City/Man City is 8/13 with Betfair
- A 4-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 16/1 with William Hill
- Kevin De Bruyne is 5/4 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v Aston Villa Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Manchester City & Over 4.5 @ 14/5 with BoyleSports
— Total City (@TotalCity_) May 17, 2022
* Man City v Aston Villa betting odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.