Free tips Man City & BTTS Could Be the Value Bet in FA Cup Tie Against Burnley (5.45pm, Saturday)
Manchester City v Burnley – FA Cup 2022-23
Manchester City play host to Vincent Kompany’s Championship high-flyers Burnley at the Etihad Stadium in their FA Cup quarter-final tie on Saturday evening. Keep reading for our big match preview, best betting odds & picks along with our Man City v Burnley best bet.
The Citizens will be in buoyant mood following their 7-0 annihilation of RB Leipzig in the Champions League on Tuesday night, while the Clarets 3-1 win at Hull City on Wednesday night leaves them with a 19-point cushion in terms of automatic promotion in the Championship.
Manchester City v Burnley Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes is on offer at odds of 21/10 with Betway.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in nine matches in all competitions (7 wins; 2 draws)
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last 18 matches in all competitions (14 wins; 4 draws)
Manchester City v Burnley Best Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Man City & Over 3.5 is 6/4 with BoyleSports.
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Man City/Man City can be backed at odds of 4/6 with BoyleSports.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory is 10/1 with 888sport
- Jack Grealish is 16/5 with William Hill for Anytime Goalscorer.
Man City v Burnley Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Manchester City & Yes @ 21/10 with Betway
Vincent Kompany on Man City Return | PRESS CONFERENCE | Manchester City v Burnley Fa Cup QF https://t.co/BECjIQ2yyL
— Burnley FC (@BurnleyOfficial) March 17, 2023
* Man City v Burnley betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.