Free tips Manchester City can KO Chelsea with Win & BTTS in Carabao Cup (8pm, Weds)
Manchester City v Chelsea Preview – Carabao Cup 2022-23
Manchester City meet Chelsea in the Carabao Cup 3rd round at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night. Keep scrolling for the best betting odds, tips and our Man City v Chelsea betting prediction.
Manchester City come into the game on the back of a 2-1 win at home to Fulham on Saturday. That result keeps them second in the Premier League, two points adrift of Arsenal.
The Gunners retained top spot courtesy of a 1-0 win at Chelsea on Sunday, which was a second straight league defeat for the Blues and leaves them down in 7th position in the Premier League.
Man City v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, Manchester City & Yes is on offer at odds of 2/1 with BoyleSports.
- Four of the last five matches between these two teams have finished 1-0 (two wins apiece)
- Manchester City have lost just once in their last 20 games in all competitions
Some mouth-watering ties in Round Three of the Carabao Cup! 😍🏆
Manchester City v Chelsea 👀
— Sky Sports Football (@SkyFootball) August 24, 2022
More Man City v Chelsea Odds Picks
- The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) sees Man City & Over 2.5 at 11/10 with Betway
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Manchester City can be backed at odds of 15/4 with William Hill
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory is a 15/2 chance with BoyleSports
- Riyad Mahrez is 15/8 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v Chelsea Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score – Manchester City & Yes @ 2/1 with BoyleSports
* Man City v Chelsea betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.