Free tips Champions League 2022-23: Man City v Borussia Dortmund (8pm, Weds)
Manchester City & BTTS Looks the Value Bet Against Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City meet Borussia Dortmund at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night in the second week of Champions League Group G games. Keep reading for a big match preview, latest betting odds and Man City v Dortmund betting prediction.
Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund met at the quarter-final stage of the Champions League in 2020-21, with the Citizens winning both legs 2-1.
Both teams made a winning start to their European campaigns last week, with Manchester City securing a comprehensive 4-0 win away to Sevilla, while Borussia Dortmund won 3-0 at home to FC Copenhagen.
Man City v Dortmund Betting Odds
- In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, Manchester City & Yes is 6/4 with Betway Sports.
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting market, ‘Manchester City & Over 3.5′ can be backed at best odds of 21/20 also with Betway.
- Manchester City had the weekend off following the death of the Queen, while Dortmund went down to a 3-0 loss away to RB Leipzig
More Man City v Dortmund Odds Picks
- Erling Haaland is 7/4 with Betfair To Score 2+ Goals against his former club
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory pays out at 10/1 with William Hill
- Ilkay Gundogan is 9/4 with BoyleSports for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v Dortmund Betting Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Manchester City & Yes @ 6/4 with Betway
* Betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.