Free tips Manchester City Can Maintain Title Pursuit with Win & BTTS Against Liverpool (12.30pm, Sat)
Manchester City v Liverpool – Premier League 2022-23
Manchester City play host to Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium in a huge game for both teams in the Premier League this Saturday lunchtime. Keep reading for best betting odds, tips and our
The Citizens need to continue winning if they are to have any hope of catching table-topping Arsenal, while the Reds can’t afford to drop many more points if they are to have any hopes of a Top-4 finish.
Manchester City’s last action prior to the international break saw them beat Burnley 6-0 in the FA Cup quarter-finals, while infuriatingly inconsistent Liverpool lost 1-0 at Real Madrid as they were eliminated from the Champions League at the last 16 stage.
Man City v Liverpool Betting Odds
In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, Manchester City & Yes is available at best odds of 2/1 with Betway Sports.
Erling Haaland could miss Man City v Liverpool through injury 😬 pic.twitter.com/wlusM8m6ux
— GOAL (@goal) March 30, 2023
- Manchester City are unbeaten in 10 matches in all competitions (8 win; 2 draws)
- Liverpool won the reverse fixture 1-0 at Anfield back in October
Man City v Liverpool Best Odds Picks
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Manchester City & Over 3.5 is on offer at odds of 5/2 with BetFred.
- The Half-time/Full-time market sees Draw/Man City priced at 15/4 with William Hill
- In Correct Score betting, a 3-1 win for Manchester City is 12/1 with William Hill
- Kevin de Bruyne is 9/2 with William Hill for Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v Liverpool Best Bet
We hope that Saturday’s early game will be an entertaining encounter with goals at both ends but with the Citizens ultimately prevailing.
- Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Manchester City & Yes @ 2/1 with Betway Sports.
* Man City v Liverpool odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to changes.