Free tips Champions League: Man City & BTTS Worth a Punt against Borussia Monchengladbach (8pm, Tues)
Manchester City meet Borussia Monchengladbach in the 2nd leg of their Champions League last 16 tie at the Puskas Arena in Budapest on Tuesday night. Read on for our predictions and main Man City v Monchengladbach pick…
Man City v Monchengladbach Pick
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – City & Yes @ 2/1 with Betfair
- Manchester City have lost just once in their last 31 games in all competitions
- Borussia Monchengladbach have lost their last six matches in all competitions
The Citizens hold what should be a decisive 2-0 advantage from the 1st leg, which was also played in Budapest due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in Germany.
Manchester City come into the game on the back of a 3-0 win at Fulham on Saturday that took them 17 points clear at the top of the Premier League.
The Foals lost 3-1 away to Augsburg on Friday to leave them down in 10th place in the Bundesliga. They’ve lost seven of their last eight matches in all competitions, with the other game resulting in a draw.
Man City v Monchengladbach Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes can be backed at 2/1 with Betfair.
More Man City v Monchengladbach Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting has City & Over 3.5 at 8/5 with Betway.
- The ‘Half-time/Full-time’ betting market has ‘Man City/Man City’ on offer at odds of 3/4 with Betway.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City victory is 10/1 with 888sport
- Raheem Sterling is 11/8 with BetVictor for Anytime Goalscorer.
His underwhelming derby performance annoyed most of the City fanbase including me but don’t get it twisted, Raheem Sterling is still extremely vital to the club and will find form very soon.
He’s only 26, don’t sleep on him pic.twitter.com/c5v33MILWq
— Aaron (@AarxnMCFC) March 15, 2021
* Man City vs Monchengladbach odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.