Free tips Man City Can Retain Champions League Ambitions With Win & BTTS Against RB Leipzig (8pm, Tuesday)
Manchester City v RB Leipzig – Champions League 2022-23
Manchester City meet RB Leipzig at the Etihad Stadium in the 2nd leg of their Champions League last 16 tie on Tuesday night, with the 1st leg having finished 1-1.
The Citizens come into the game on the back of a 1-0 victory away to Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday, leaving them 2nd in the table behind Arsenal.
RB Leipzig won 3-0 at home to Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga on Saturday, leaving them 3rd in the table.
Man City v RB Leipzig Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes is a 2/1 chance with William Hill.
- Man City are unbeaten in their last eight matches in all competitions (6 wins; 2 draws)
- Man City beat RB Leipzig 6-3 at the Etihad Stadium in the Champions League group stage in September 2021
Man City v RB Leipzig Best Odds Picks
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Manchester City & Over 3.5 can be backed at odds of 21/10 with BoyleSports.
In the Half-time/Full-time market, you can get Man City/Man City at 21/20 with SpreadEx.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is available at 10/1 with BoyleSports.
- Kevin de Bruyne is 19/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v RB Leipzig Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 2/1 with William Hill
* Man City v RB Leipzig odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.