Free tips Premier League Preview: Man City v Tottenham Predictions & Tips (5.30pm, Saturday)
Take Manchester City & BTTS against Tottenham
Table-topping Manchester City play Tottenham Hotspur in Premier League action at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday evening.
Man City v Tottenham Predictions
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 2/1 with bet365*
Man City v Tottenham – Recent Form
- Manchester City have won 10 straight matches in the Premier League
- Tottenham have recorded just one away victory in their last six league games on the road
Man City v Tottenham Preview
The Citizens moved five points clear with a game in hand at the top of the table, with what looks to have been a decisive 4-1 win on the road at defending champions Liverpool on Sunday. City are now on a 14-game winning streak in all competitions.
For their part, Tottenham had a 2-0 win at home to hapless West Bromwich Albion last time out, ending a three-game losing streak in the process. A Top 4 finish is still the target for Jose Mourinho’s team, although the fitness of Harry Kane would seem to be pivotal to those hopes.
Man City v Tottenham Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, ‘Manchester City & Yes’ is on offer at 2/1 with bet365*
More Man City v Tottenham Predictions
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting odds sees City & Over 2.5 at 10/11 with Betway.
- In the Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Yes can be backed at 19/20 with bet365*.
- A 2-1 Correct Score punt on Manchester City to win is 17/2 with bet365*
- Phil Foden is 6/4 with bet365* for an Anytime Goalscorer pick.
* Man City v Tottenham predictions odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.