Free tips Premier League: Manchester United v Arsenal Betting Tips & Preview (4.30pm, Sunday)
Manchester United & Arsenal winning runs could end with stalemate at Old Trafford
Improving Manchester United play host to table-topping Arsenal in the Premier League at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. Here’s our big match preview, latest betting odds and Man Utd v Arsenal betting prediction.
After a disastrous start to their season, the Red Devils have bounced back with three straight victories, culminating in a 1-0 win on the road at Leicester City on Thursday.
The Gunners can boast the only remaining 100% record in the Premier League after five rounds of matches, with their latest being a 2-1 win at home to Aston Villa on Wednesday.
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 10/3 with BetFred
Who makes the Man Utd x Arsenal combined XI? 🤔
— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) September 3, 2022
- Manchester United won the corresponding fixture 3-2 at Old Trafford in December last season, with Arsenal winning 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium in April
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last top-flight games against Manchester United (four wins; three draws)
More Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, the Draw & Under 2.5 is 15/4 with Betway
- The Half-time/Full-time betting market sees Arsenal/Draw on offer at odds of 13/1 with Betfair
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet pays out at odds of 6/1 with BoyleSports
- Gabriel Jesus is 13/8 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 13/5 with BetFred
* Man Utd vs Arsenal betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.