Free tips Champions League: Man United v Young Boys Preview, Betting Odds & Prediction (8pm, Weds)
Man Utd can maintain winning start under Ralf Rangnick with ‘Win to Nil’ against Young Boys
Manchester United play host to Swiss champions Young Boys at Old Trafford in their final Champions League Group F game on Wednesday night, with their place in the knockout stage already secure.
To Win to Nil – Manchester United @ 6/4 with bet365*
- Manchester United are already assured of finishing top of Group F
- Young Boys won the reverse fixture 2-1 in Switzerland back in September
Man Utd v Young Boys Betting Preview
The Red Devils started life under the interim management of Ralf Rangnick with a 1-0 win at home to Crystal Palace on Sunday and, although qualification for the last 16 in the Champions League is already assured, the German coach is sure to want to maintain that winning momentum.
The Swiss retain an outside chance of dropping into the Europa League, but would need to win at Old Trafford to keep their hopes alive.
Man Utd v Young Boys Betting Odds
The To Win to Nil betting sees the Red Devils on offer at odds of 6/4 with bet365*
💬 Coming up in this week’s episode of 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙚…
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) December 6, 2021
Other Man Utd v Young Boys Odds Picks
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, you can back Man Utd/Man Utd at 21/20 with SpreadEx
- In the Total Goals Exact market, 2-3 can be backed at 23/20 with BoyleSports
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Manchester United win is 7/1 with bet365*
- In the Anytime Goalscorer betting market, Bruno Fernandes is 6/4 with 888sport
* Man Utd v Young Boys betting odds correct at the time of publication. All odds subject to change.