Free tips Premier League Betting: Back the Draw Between Man United & Liverpool (4.30pm, Sunday) POSTPONED
Manchester United meet outgoing Premier League champions Liverpool in a heavyweight clash at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. Scroll down for Man Utd vs Liverpool tips below.
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Man Utd vs Liverpool Tips:
Match Result – Draw @ 13/5 with bet365*
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 13 Premier League games
- Liverpool have only won six of their last 19 Premier League matches
The Red Devils are already all but ensured of a top four finish and this match is sandwiched between the two legs of their Europa League semi-final with Roma, which might be where their priorities lie at present.
Liverpool, who are focused entirely on securing a top four finish, go into the weekend fixtures four points shy of Chelsea with five games remaining.
Back-to-back draws away to Leeds United and at home to Newcastle United have left the Reds probably needing a minimum of four victories from their remaining fixtures to have any hope of Champions League football next term.
Man Utd vs Liverpool Odds
The ‘Match Result’ betting odds are:
- Manchester United to win – 15/8 with Betway
- The Draw – 13/5 with bet365*
- Liverpool to win – 29/20 with William Hill
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, the ‘Draw & Yes’ can be backed at 7/2 with bet365*
When Sir Alex Ferguson took over Manchester United he declared: “My greatest challenge is knocking Liverpool right off their perch.”
At that time:
🏆 Liverpool: 16 titles
🏆 Man Utd: 7 titles
In 2013, when he retired:
🏆 Liverpool: 18 titles
🏆 Man Utd: 20 titles
— TREBLE1999 (@PavRana_7) April 28, 2021
More Man Utd vs Liverpool Tips
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the ‘Draw & Under 2.5’ is 15/4 with bet365*.
- In the Total Goals Exact market, 2-3 is on offer at odds of 1/1 with BoyleSports.
- A 1-1 Correct Score draw is 13/2 with bet365*.
- Sadio Mane can be backed at 5/2 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
* Man Utd vs Liverpool odds were correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.