Free tips Manchester City Can Beat Chelsea in Low-Scoring Champions League Final (8pm, Saturday)
Manchester City meet Chelsea in the Champions League final at the Estadio Do Dragao in Porto on Saturday night. Scroll down for a big match preview, latest betting odds and Manchester City v Chelsea picks…
888Sport Welcome Offer – 9/1 City or 28/1 Chelsea
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Manchester City v Chelsea Picks
- Match Result (90-minutes): Manchester City to Win @ 10/11 with William Hill
- To Win to Nil: Manchester City @ 19/10 with BoyleSports
- Half Time Score: 0-0 @ 13/8 with bet365*
- Chelsea have beaten Manchester City twice in recent weeks, including an FA Cup semi-final victory to end their hopes of an historic quadruple
- Chelsea have lost three of their last four matches in all competitions
Champions League Final Preview
The Citizens have already won the Premier League title and retained the Carabao Cup for a fourth straight occasion this season, but securing a first Champions League trophy has been the club’s raison d’être for some years now.
Recent games have seen Chelsea lose some of the momentum that had built up since the appointment of Thomas Tuchel, culminating in Sunday’s 2-1 defeat at Aston Villa that so nearly cost them a top four Premier League finish.
These teams have already played each other on three occasions this year, so they know each other’s strengths and weaknesses inside out. On that basis, and with so much at stake, this match looks destined to be a tight and low-scoring encounter.
Manchester City v Chelsea Odds
To Lift The Trophy
More Manchester City v Chelsea Picks
The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market sees ‘Man City & Under 1.5’ at 19/4 with Betway. Manchester City to ‘Win to Nil’ is 19/10 with BoyleSports. You can get odds of 13/8 with bet365* on the Half Time Score being 0-0.
Half Time Betting
Other Betting Tips
- In terms of a Correct Score bet, a 1-0 win for Manchester City is 5/1 with Betfair.
- Riyad Mahrez is 13/2 with bet365* in the First Goalscorer market
- Alternatively, Mahrez can be backed at 5/2 with Betfair for Anytime Goalscorer.
* Manchester City v Chelsea odds correct at time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.