Free tips Premier League Previews: Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Picks & Predictions (5.30pm, Saturday)
Improving Arsenal Asian Handicap value bet at Manchester City
Manchester City take on Arsenal in Premier League action at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday evening. Keep scrolling for all our Manchester City v Arsenal betting picks below…
Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Picks
Asian Handicap – Arsenal +1.25 @ 103/100 with bet365 Sportsbook*
Reasons why we’re betting Arsenal +1.25 AH
- Gunners showing improved form against “Big 6” of late
- Manchester City could again be missing Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus
Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Preview
It’s been an indifferent start to the season in the Premier League for the Citizens, who have registered a win, a draw and a defeat in their opening three matches. The Gunners have kicked off with three victories and a loss in their opening four top-flight games.
Despite some hefty expenditure over the summer, City still look unconvincing defensively and have been hit by injuries to key attacking players this season.
In their last six matches against their “Big 6” peers over the past three months, Arsenal have won three, drawn two (winning both on penalties) and lost just once.
Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Odds
- In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score /BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 57/10 with bet365*.
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Draw & Under 2.5 Goals is 13/2 with Betway.
More Manchester City v Arsenal Betting Preview
On the Asian Handicap, Arsenal +1.25 is 103/100 at bet365*. If the Gunners win or draw the game you have a winning bet, but even if they lose by a single goal you will have half your stake matched at the winning odds and the other half refunded to your account.
💬 “I am proud to be the latest black player to captain Arsenal.”
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) October 13, 2020
* Manchester City v Arsenal betting odds were correct at the time of article publication.