Free tips Man City Can Claim Another Win To Nil Against Struggling Chelsea in FA Cup (4.30pm, Sunday)
Manchester City v Chelsea – FA Cup 2022-23
Manchester City play host to Chelsea at the Etihad Stadium in the FA Cup 3rd round on Sunday afternoon. Keep scrolling for our best odds selections and our Manchester City v Chelsea best bet below.
The two teams met at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Thursday night, with Manchester City winning 1-0. The result saw Manchester City close the gap on table-topping Arsenal to five points, while Chelsea are now 10th in the table, having won just one of their last eight league matches.
Raheem Sterling and Christian Pulisic are both doubts for Chelsea after going off early in the week, with Wesley Fofana and Mason Mount also possible absentees. In addition, N’Golo Kante, Reece James, Armando Broja and Edouard Mendy all remain sidelined.
Manchester City v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Manchester City & Under 2.5 can be backed at odds of 14/5 with BoyleSports.
- Manchester City have won each of the last four meetings against Chelsea without conceding a goal
- Manchester City have won 17 of their last 19 games at the Etihad Stadium
Manchester City v Chelsea – Best Odds Picks
- The Half-time/Full-time market sees Man City/Man City at 21/20 with William Hill
- In the Win To Nil betting, Manchester City are on offer at odds of 13/10 with 888sport
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 6/1 with William Hill
- Jack Grealish is a 5/1 chance with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer pick.
Manchester City v Chelsea Best Bet
City should be able to get the job done whilst keeping another clean sheet.
To Win To Nil – Manchester City @ 13/10 with 888sport
* Manchester City v Chelsea FA Cup odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to changes.