Free tips Carabao Cup: Liverpool Win & BTTS Looks Best Bet Against Understrength Man City (8pm Thu)
Manchester City v Liverpool Betting Tips – Carabao Cup 2022-23 Preview
It’s a return to domestic action after the World Cup, with Manchester City playing host to Liverpool in a heavyweight Carabao Cup last 16 tie at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday night.
Neither team is likely to be close to full-strength as international players trickle back from Qatar and with a hectic festive period of Premier League football on the horizon. However, based on recent friendly lineups for both teams, it looks likely that Liverpool will have the more experienced starting XI.
Manchester City v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes is on offer at odds of 5/1 with William Hill.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in five matches against Manchester City (three wins; two draws)
- Liverpool beat Manchester City 3-1 in this season’s Community Shield, then 1-0 at Anfield in the Premier League in October
— The Anfield Wrap (@TheAnfieldWrap) December 20, 2022
Manchester City v Liverpool Best Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees Liverpool & Over 2.5 at 9/2 with William Hill
- In To Qualify betting, Liverpool are 7/4 with 888sport
- In the Correct Score market, a 2-1 win for Liverpool is 11/1 with BetFred
- Mohamed Salah is 21/10 with William Hill for an. Anytime Goalscorer bet
Manchester City v Liverpool Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Liverpool & Yes @ 5/1 with William Hill
* Manchester City v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.