Free tips Manchester City Should Have Too Much Know-How For New Look RB Leipzig (8pm, Wed)
Manchester City meet RB Leipzig in the first game of Champions League Group A qualifiers at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night. Here’s the low-down, betting odds picks and our final Man City v RB Leipzig prediction.
Man City vs Leipzig Preview
Manchester City come into the game following a 1-0 win at Leicester City in the Premier League on Saturday, to ensure that they are among the early pacesetters.
RB Leipzig had a number of comings and goings over the summer and have yet to find their stride this season, with Saturday seeing them go down to a 4-1 defeat at home to Bayern Munich.
Man City v RB Leipzig Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, ‘Manchester City & Yes’ is available at 15/8 with bet365*
- After losing their opening Premier League game of the season, Manchester City have won three straight matches, scored 11 goals and kept three clean sheets
- RB Leipzig have lost three of their opening four games in the Bundesliga this season
More Man City v RB Leipzig Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Manchester City & Over 3.5 is 2/1 with Betfair
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) you can back Over 3.5 at odds of 7/5 with Betway
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 10/1 with William Hill
- Jack Grealish is 7/4 with bet365* for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man City v RB Leipzig Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 15/8 with bet365*
* Man City vs RB Leipzig odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds subject to changes.