Free tips Manchester City & BTTS the Bet Against Tottenham in Carabao Cup Final (4.30pm, Sunday)
Manchester City meet Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley Stadium in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday afternoon. Read on for Manchester City v Tottenham tips and betting preedictions…
888sport New Customer Enhanced Odds
Join 888sport today and deposit £10 or more using promo code 888ODDS and you can get these enhanced odds for a £5 max bet. See terms below.
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Manchester City v Tottenham Tips:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 5/2 with BoyleSports
- Manchester City have won the last three League Cups and five of the last seven
- Tottenham Hotspur’s last silverware was the League Cup in 2008
The Citizens bid for an unprecedented quadruple was ended by their FA Cup semi-final defeat to Chelsea, but they can secure their first trophy of the season and claim the Carabao Cup for the fourth consecutive season if they beat Tottenham.
They edged closer to securing the Premier League title with a 2-1 win at Aston Villa on Wednesday night.
It’s less than a week since Tottenham parted company with Jose Mourinho, and they made a winning start under interim head coach Ryan Mason with a 2-1 victory at home to Southampton in the Premier League on Wednesday.
Manchester City v Tottenham Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees ‘Manchester City & Yes’ available at 5/2 with BoyleSports.
Pep faces the press this afternoon ahead of Sunday’s Carabao Cup final against Tottenham at Wembley 🏆
TUNE IN LIVE ⬇️
— Manchester City (@ManCity) April 23, 2021
More Manchester City v Tottenham Tips
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, City & Over 2.5 can be backed at 7/5 with bet365*.
- Total Goals Exact betting has 2-3 Goals on offer at odds of 1/1 (Even money) with BoyleSports.
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 win for Manchester City can be backed at 15/2 with BetVictor.
- In Anytime Goalscorer betting, Phil Foden is 21/10 with Betfair.
* Man City v Tottenham odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.