Free tips FA Cup 3rd Round Betting: Marine v Tottenham Tips & Predictions (5pm, Sunday)
We’re betting on Spurs to bag at least five goals at Marine in FA Cup
The undoubted tie of the round sees Marine AFC host Tottenham Hotspur at the Marine Travel Arena in the FA Cup 3rd round on Sunday evening. Read on for all our Marine v Tottenham betting tips and predictions below.
Marine v Tottenham Tips:
Total Tottenham Goals (Over/Under) – Over 4.5 @ 5/6 with bet365*
🕒Sunday, from 16:30 GMT
— Match of the Day (@BBCMOTD) January 7, 2021
Why we’re betting on Tottenham to score 5+
- Marine haven’t played a competitive game since Boxing Day
- Tottenham have lost just four games in all competitions this season
This tie is precisely why the FA Cup appeals to so many, with part-timers Marine plying their trade in the eighth tier of English football in the Northern Premier League Division One North West facing a Tottenham team of star names that are currently sitting fourth in the Premier League.
Jose Mourinho will almost certainly heavily rotate his squad for this game, particularly given Tottenham’s already congested fixture list in this condensed season. Even so, anything other than a comfortable Tottenham victory will be considered a major shock.
Marine v Tottenham Betting Odds
In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting odds, Over 4.5 is 8/11 with BetVictor.
In Half-time/Full-time betting, Tottenham/Tottenham is 1/8 with bet365*.
More Marine v Tottenham Tips
- Tottenham are 2/7 with William Hill to Win to Nil.
- The Total Tottenham Goals (Over/Under) betting sees Over 4.5 at 5/6 with bet365*.
- In Correct Score betting, a 5-0 Tottenham win is 13/2 with Betway.
- Dele Alli is 11/10 with Betfair in the Anytime Goalscorer betting markets.
* Marine v Tottenham tips / odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.