Free tips Champions League: Spurs Can Progress with Win & BTTS at Marseille (8pm, Tuesday)
Marseille v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Preview, Odds & Tips
Marseille meet Tottenham Hotspur in the final round of matches in Champions League Group D at the Stade Orange Vélodrome on Tuesday night.
Group D is the only group where everything is still up for grabs, with all four teams still able to win the group or miss out on European football altogether in the New Year.
Tottenham currently top the group on goal difference ahead of Sporting CP, and only need a draw in Marseille to ensure progress to the knockout stage. If Marseille are to reach the last 16, only a win will suffice.
Marseille v Tottenham Betting Odds
You can get Tottenham To Win From Behind at 9/1 with SpreadEx, should you fancy Antonio Conte’s men to concede the opening goal before rallying to victory.
- Marseille are currently winless in four matches in all competitions, including three losses
- Tottenham won the reverse fixture 2-0 in September, courtesy of two late Richarlison goals
More Marseille v Tottenham Odds Picks
- The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting sees Tottenham & Yes on offer at odds of 7/2 with Betfred
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Tottenham & Over 2.5 Goals is 13/5 with Betfred
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Tottenham victory can be backed at odds of 17/2 with William Hill
- Heung-Min Son is 21/10 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Marseille v Tottenham Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Tottenham & Yes @ 7/2 with Betfred
* Marseille v Tottenham betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.