Free tips World Cup 2022: Portugal Can End Morocco World Cup Heroics With Win to Nil (3pm, Saturday)
Morocco v Portugal – World Cup 2022
Morocco take on Portugal in the World Cup 2022 quarter-finals at the Al Thumama Stadium in Doha on Saturday afternoon. Keep scrolling to find the best odds picks and our Morocco v Portugal betting prediction.
Having already beaten Belgium and drawn with Croatia, Morocco put in a tremendous performance to eliminate a toothless Spain on penalties following a 0-0 draw in the last 16.
Portugal, having consigned Cristiano Ronaldo to the bench, put in a scintillating display to beat Switzerland 6-1 in the last 16, with Goncalo Ramos stepping-up as Ronaldo’s replacement with a superb hat-trick.
Morocco v Portugal Betting Odds
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Portugal & Under 2.5 can be backed at odds of 12/5 with BoyleSports.
- Morocco have conceded just one goal in four matches to date, with clean sheets against Croatia, Belgium and Spain
- Portugal are joint highest scorers at World Cup 2012, with 12 goals so far
- Morocco and Portugal have met twice previously, with Morocco winning 3-1 at World Cup 1986 and Portugal winning 1-0 at World Cup 2018
OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo is on the bench for Portugal’s World Cup quarterfinal vs. Morocco 🚨 pic.twitter.com/JjVpWWxlWi
— B/R Football (@brfootball) December 10, 2022
More Morocco v Portugal Betting Odds Picks
- In the To Win To Nil market, Portugal are 8/5 with BetFred
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Portugal/Portugal is on offer at 13/8 with SpreadEx
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Portugal victory is 6/1 with William Hill
- Joao Felix is 5/2 with Betway for Anytime Goalscorer
Morocco v Portugal Betting Prediction
To Win to Nil – Portugal @ 8/5 with BetFred
* Morocco v Portugal betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.