Free tips Champions League Odds Picks: Liverpool May Have to Settle for a Draw & BTTS at Napoli (8pm, Wed)
Napoli v Liverpool Preview & Betting Tips
Napoli meet Liverpool at the Estadio Diego Armando Maradona in their opening Champions League 2022-23 Group A match on Wednesday night.
Despite a number of changes to their squad over the summer, Napoli have started in fine form in Serie A, with Saturday’s 2-1 win on the road at Lazio leaving them top of the table with 11 points from five games.
It’s been an uneven start domestically for Liverpool to date, with Saturday’s goalless draw away to Everton in the Merseyside derby leaving them on nine points after six matches.
Napoli v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 7/2 with 888sport.
- New Georgian winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has already scored four Serie A goals for Napoli
- Napoli beat Liverpool 2-0 at home in the Champions League 2019-20 group stage, then drew 1-1 at Anfield
More Napoli v Liverpool Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, the Draw & Over 2.5 is 8/1 with BoyleSports
- On the Asian Handicap, Napoli +0.5 is 88/100 with William Hill. That bet would be a winning one provided Napoli avoid defeat
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet pays out at 12/1 with William Hill
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is on offer at 10/3 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Napoli v Liverpool Betting Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (‘BTTS’) – Draw & Yes @ 7/2 with 888sport
* Napoli v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.