Free tips Netherlands & Argentina Could Require Extra-time at World Cup 2022 (7pm, Friday)
Netherlands v Argentina – World Cup 2022 Preview & Best Odds Picks
Familiar rivals Netherlands and Argentina meet in World Cup 2022 quarter-final action at the Lusail Iconic Stadium in Lusail on Friday night. Read on for our best odds picks, latest odds and our Netherlands v Argentina betting prediction.
The Netherlands booked their place in the last eight with an impressive 3-1 win over the USA in the last 16.
Argentina were made to work hard by Australia, before coming through 2-1 in their last 16 tie.
Netherlands v Argentina Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 15/4 with Betway Sports.
- Netherlands and Argentina have met in five previous World Cups, including Argentina’s 3-1 win in the 1978 final
- The last two World Cup meetings in 2006 and 2014 have finished as 0-0 draws
- Netherlands are unbeaten in their last 19 matches
- Argentina have lost just one of their last 40 matches
More Netherlands v Argentina Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is 13/5 with BoyleSports
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Draw is 18/5 with SpreadEx
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is available at 5/1 with William Hill
- Julian Alvarez is 11/4 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Netherlands v Argentina Betting Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Under 2.5 Goals @ 13/5 (3.60) with BoyleSports
* Netherlands v Argentina betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.